10 facts you need to know about our footage library!
Screenocean provides unparalleled access to unique and quality content from around the world, captured from 1896 to the present day. Discover rare and inspiring footage including momentous historic newsreels, renowned entertainment programs, and over 20 million iconic images. From the serious to the silly, spanning 3 centuries, we help bring your stories and projects to life.
For those of you who aren't already aware of who we are and what we do, here are 10 quick facts on Screenocean's footage portfolio:
1. Screenocean licence millions of clips and images spanning 3 centuries
2. We licence clips from over 40 thousand programs from broadcasters and indies including Channel 4, Channel 5 and Warner Bros. Television Productions
3. We manage the Reuters Archive – that’s 1 million clips of momentous news history. Check out our latest show reel
4. All the Reuters content is digitised, available to search and view online and ready for immediate digital download
5. We’ve got 20 million stunning and iconic images from Cover Images - covering 25 years of celebrity, fashion and entertainment
6. We represent the Clips and Footage archive - an eclectic library of historical events and personalities from 1895-1968, covering American and British social history
7. We have complete global coverage with representatives in the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Americas
8. Our staff are some of the most experienced researchers around the world so just get in touch if you need help with your projects
9. We can offer great deals for unlimited access – just give us a call on 01954 262 052 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
10. All our services are powered by Imagen EVP – the world’s leading enterprise video platform
Sign up and start searching Screenocean's extensive library today. Searchable 24/7, get footage for TV, film, education, advertising, corporate events, museums, music videos and more.